Merchant Management System (MMS)
The Merchant Management System (MMS) is a web based portal designed to show you real time transaction information that has been generated from Payment Gateway transactions. The MMS will hold all of the transaction data in a secure way and provide you and your Merchants with a detailed transaction receipt for each transaction.
Other features of the MMS include:
- A user friendly Virtual Terminal
- Manual payment and refund transaction functions
- Customisable fraud management tools that provide the Merchant with the ability to dictate the levels to which the Merchant's account will automatically check transaction authenticity
- Failed transaction reporting and logging function enabling the Merchant to chase up potential lost sales. This helps Merchants to further mitigate fraud and manage it in the event it does occur.
- Customisable transaction summary downloads for specific time periods.
- Downloadable data reports for individual transactions.
- Access to historical data reports for every transaction processed, each data report is available for up to 180 days from the processing date of each individual transaction.
The MMS is available to all Partners and Merchants of the Gateway, each user will have independent user access which can be configured on a Permission basis.
Article is closed for comments.